Best Value Vacs 90g Mini XL Closed Loop Extractor
Suggested Retail: (per EA)
90g Mini XL Closed Loop Extractor
The BVV Mini XL closed loop extractor is perfect for the connoisseur. The small batch production of this machine is best suited for personal runs or test batches of a new material source. Simple, straight forward design makes operating this machine reasonable for people of all skill levels. This is a passive unit that utilizes pressure differences created by manipulating temperature to move solvent.
• 60-90 gram material capacity
• Solvent reclamation
• Splatter platter collection base for easy extract removal
• Inline sight glass to see solvent move from column to base
• 100 micron filtration built into gasket
• Save money with solvent reclamation
• Fast extraction and recovery speed
• Scalable up to 90-135g capacity
• 4” x 8” collection base
• 4” x 8” reclaim tank
• 1.5” x 12” material column
• 48” stainless steel hose
• Buna-N tri-clamp gaskets
• Single pin clamps
• Inline sight glass
ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT REQUIRED FOR OPERATION OF UNIT. THIS UNIT REQUIRES A VACUUM PUMP TO FUNCTION.
It is also recommended to have a refrigerant scale and nitrogen tank with regulator to operate this unit.
A VE115 3cfm (BVVVE115) vacuum pump is recommended for this system.
Dimensions: 34” Height x 5” Diameter
Weight: 15 lbs.
Max Allowable Working Pressure: 150 PSI
Operating Temperature Range: -40F – 200F
304 Stainless Steel Construction
High Polish Interior
Solvent Capacity: 1.5 lbs.
24.0L x 15.0W x 12.0H (EA)