Radiant Reflector Unit
The Radiant's generous reflective interior is designed to deliver the brightest possible light down to your plants, while its patented double-wall design makes it the coolest running fixture on the market. Its heavy duty pre-galvanized steel construction is lined with high purity European aluminum for years of dependable growing performance.
- Super efficient with both 1000W sodium and halide
- Built-in cord set
- Integrated hangers
- Patented cool running double wall design
- Patent pending open roof design helps direct heat away from the plant canopy
- Designed exclusively for Hydrofarm by America's foremost lighting design engineers
- World's finest European reflective specular aluminum: 99.85% pure with 95% reflectivity
- Instructions and lighting recommendations included
Accepts: Sodium 250W, 400W, 430W, 600W, 750W, 1000W - Halide 250W, 400W, 600W, 1000W
Which SKU's apply to the Radiant reflector lens systems?
RDUNLENS - replacement lens for the current RDUN model with integrated hangers and built in lamp cord. The unit has side slots for the lens rather than a bracket system. lens only RDLENSYS contains (2) brackets and a lens specifically for the older model RDUN (Radiant) reflector. RDSLENSYS is the replacement lens only for the RD6AC and RD8AC reflector units.
My bulb, ballast and reflector combination is not working. How can I fix this?
The problem might be a bad connection in the mogul socket. Make sure to disconnect the unit from the power supply, and then look inside the mogul socket for a metal tab. Pry this tab upwards a little bit to make better contact with the bulb base.