Radiant Reflector Unit
The Radiant's generous reflective interior is designed to deliver the brightest possible light down to your plants, while its patented double-wall design makes it the coolest running fixture on the market. Its heavy duty pre-galvanized steel construction is lined with high purity European aluminum for years of dependable growing performance.
- Super efficient with both 1000W sodium and halide
- Built-in cord set
- Integrated hangers
- Patented cool running double wall design
- Designed exclusively for Hydrofarm by America's foremost lighting design engineers
- World's finest European reflective specular aluminum: 99.85% pure with 95% reflectivity
- Instructions and lighting recommendations included
- CSA certified
Accepts: Sodium 250W, 400W, 430W, 600W, 750W, 1000W - Halide 250W, 400W, 600W, 1000W
Which SKU's apply to the Radiant reflector lens systems?
RDLENSYS contains (2) brackets and a lens specifically for the RDUN (Radiant) reflector. RDSLENSYS is the replacement lens only for the RD6AC and RD8AC reflector units. RDLENSYSO is the replacement lens only for the "old style" Radiant reflector that utilized the side slots for the lens rather than a bracket system.
My bulb, ballast and reflector combination is not working. How can I fix this?
The problem might be a bad connection in the mogul socket. Make sure to disconnect the unit from the power supply, and then look inside the mogul socket for a metal tab. Pry this tab upwards a little bit to make better contact with the bulb base.