The Autopilot Greenhouse Master Controller (GMC) is designed to precisely control temperature, humidity, and CO2 in the growing area.
The GMC's enclosure features four separate power outlets used to connect external devices such as fans, CO2 injectors, air conditioners and dehumidifiers. Each external device easily connects to the unit creating a simple and user friendly platform.
The GMC's remote combination probe features a highly accurate dual beam CO2 sensor. The remote sensor can be placed up to 15 feet from the controller and has been designed to resist EMI / EFI from electronic ballasts.
Each unit has been pre-programmed with factory recommended settings for quick plug and play operation. Autopilot controllers offer grow room guidance.
- Precise temperature, humidity and CO2 control
- Controls up to 4 devices
- Separate day/night temperature set-points
- LED error indicators
- Remote 15' sensor for temperature, humidity, and CO2
- Fuzzy logic or standard logic adjustable
- Built-in data logger
- Temperature and humidity mode can be interlocked or split
- ETL Listed
- APCEIC *(sold separately) allows you to effectively monitor and control an indoor growing environment, even from a remote location. The "Remote Monitoring Software" allows the user to monitor and alter growing conditions remotely from a PC or laptop. This software can also data-log or chart a grow room's environmental conditions. (*not compatible with MAC systems or Smart phones)
Note: APCECOTH controller has a 14.5A maximum load. For higher amperage units, such as A/C units, it is recommended to use a power expander (such as the Autopilot Lighting Controller).
How do I change the photocell sensitivity on my APCECOTH?
Adjust by pressing and holding the Down arrow alone for 3 seconds. The display should read PHoTo _ _ 9 which is the most sensitive setting, then it can be raised or lowered using the up and down buttons. Then press Enter to accept the change.