Phantom DE 1000 LP is designed and built for low profile applications were overhead clearance is limited. Phantom DE 1000 LP Lighting System features proprietary Phantom reflector designs that uniformly deliver optimum PPFD over a broad footprint.
The Phantom DE Low Profile Lighting System is an excellent choice for a range of applications. It combines a Phantom reflector with a controllable Phantom DE Low Profile ballast and a 2100 µmol/s PHANTOM PRO DE high-pressure sodium lamp (excluding NL systems). This commercial-grade system allows users to adjust light levels for their particular setup and photoperiod. This system is able to be operated remote or attached, and is available in both open and enclosed reflector configurations. Both are made from multifaceted 95% reflective hammertone aluminum.
• Enclosed System (PHDESK12L): The enclosed-form reflector provides downward-focused output that maximizes light intensity. This provides ideal canopy illumination PPFD and uniformity of coverage.
• Open System (PHDEOK12L): The open-form reflector delivers uniform growth over a broad footprint. The louvered design effectively dissipates heat while operating DE bulbs at ideal temperatures for maximum light output and lamp life.
- Under 5" low profile design for indoor low clearance applications
- Phantom Commercial DE Ballast with RJ port for use with Autopilot PX series digital controllers
- PHANTOM PRO DE 2100 µmol/s HPS lamp
- Comes assembled and attached, but adaptable to remote operation
- On-board knob provides 5 light settings: 60%, 75%, 82.5%, 100% & 115%
- Eyebolt hanging points, wire hangers included
- 95% reflective European specular hammertone
- Includes a 120V power cord. 240V cord is optional