Milwaukee EC40 PRO EC/TDS Nutrient Meter
The Milwaukee EC PRO EC/TDS Nutrient Meter is an extremely tough, reliable, IP67 Waterproof Nutrient Meter designed to meet your Hydroponic, horticulture and agricultural needs! This meter arrives factory calibrated and does NOT require user calibration EVER! Twenty (20) blue LEDS makes it easy-to-read in daylight or darkness. There are no user worries about getting the readings incorrect. For plants or vegetables this Nutrient Stick will help promote healthy growth with zero product waste. Powered by 3 AA batteries with EC/TDS and CF scales and an operating environment of 32 to 122°F and up to 95% RH, this unit is perfect for the growers needs.Features
- Measures conductivity (EC); total dissolved solids (TDS) and (CF).
- Units directly in mS/cm/CF/PPM.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation.
- Factory Calibrated.
- Auto on/off.
- 20 Blue LED Display Readouts.
- Battery level indicators.
- Battery life up to 3 years approx. 10 measurements per day.
- 3 X 1.5V AA (batteries included).
- 2-year Warranty
- Range: 0.2 to 4 mS/cm; 2 to 40 CF; 140 to 2800 ppm 0.7 scale; 100 to 2000 ppm 0.5 scale.
- Resolution: 0.1 mS/cm; 1 CF; 70 ppm (factor: 700 ppm = 1 mS/cm); 50 ppm (factor: 500 ppm = 1 mS/cm).
- Accuracy: ±4% of reading, ± 1 resolution point.
- Calibration: Factory calibrated (no additional calibration required).
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic from 5 to 50°C (41 to 122°F).
- Probe: Graphite electrode in ABC + PC Body.
- Battery Type/Life: 3 X 1.5 AA (included) / Approx. 3 years @ 10 tests per day.
- Measurement Display: 20 blue LEDs bar.
- Environment: 0 to 50°C / 32 to 122°F; max RH 95%
- Dimensions / Weight: 17” inches length (420 mm), 1.2” diameter (30mm) / 9 ounces (255 g).
- Casing Protection: IP67, floating.