Most air filters utilize 65% of the carbon available by only filtering through the top section of the carbon filter, leaving the bottom section unused. PROfilter uses an innovative patented design allowing the user to reverse the filter, benefitting from the use of 100% of the carbon available and effectively extending the units’ life span. Manufactured with only the finest TC940 virgin 4 mm grain sized carbon, PROfilter effectively removes 99.5% of odors. Rated for a continuous worry-free operation and available in seven different sizes and CFM ratings, PROfilter can be used for commercial or residential applications.
- CFM: 900
- Flange: 6" or 8"
- Outside Diameter: 15"
- Height: 40"
- Flange kit and cap sold separately
- Twist lock End Cap. No tools required.
- Convenient elastic band easing installation of the prefilter.
- High porosity virgin extruded activated carbon 4mm. Specially designed to remove VOC. 66mm bed thickness.
- Parts made of high impact resistant polycarbonate. High quality galvanized steel.
- Twist lock Flange. No tools required.
- Rubber gasket to ensure air tight fitting.
- High capacity prefilter
* All Vortex PROfilter products come with a PREfilter included.
* All Vortex PROfilters have a Max Operating Temperature of 175°F.