This new mega reflector was designed with our customers' needs in mind. You wanted bigger, broader, brighter light coverage... our engineers built it all into our newest addition, the Raptor.
- Exclusive engineered design by Lighting Sciences
- Broad light spread allows close placement to plants for maximum light delivery in low-clearance locations
- Fully gasketed and sealed for most effective heat isolation and cooling
- Best-in-the-world 95% reflective, four-sided Alanod Hammertone aluminum interior
- Pre-galvanized multi-point reinforced construction
- Most efficient reflector in its class
- 15' pre-wired lamp cord included
- Aerodynamic design
- Built-in socket
- Completely sealed lens system
- CSA certified
REFLECTOR SIZE: 10.5"H x 30.25"W x 41.5"L
ACCEPTS: Sodium bulbs - 250, 400, 430, 600, 750, 1000
Halide bulbs - 250, 400, 600, 1000
My bulb, ballast and reflector combination is not working. How can I fix this?
The problem might be a bad connection in the mogul socket. Make sure to disconnect the unit from the power supply, and then look inside the mogul socket for a metal tab. Pry this tab upwards a little bit to make better contact with the bulb base.