The quality construction features European aluminum interior reflector, for directing light more precisely over a growing area. The securely-mounted 5KV mogul socket is completely prewired inside a protective junction box. The multi-point hanging system allows the unit to be hung horizontally or vertically for different growing applications. Now included is the exclusive Lock and Seal 15' heavy duty lamp cord, which allows you to conveniently plug into any Hydrofarm or Xtrasun ballast.
- 8" or 6" (RFCOOL6) diameter by 19" long accommodates most lamp types up to 1000W
- Superior packaging protects unit during shipping and handling
- Internal and external reflectors included
- Highest quality European aluminum
- 15' 600V cord and mogul socket included; easily attaches to any Hydrofarm ballast
- The most compact and effective way to get bright light over, or in your growing area
- Streamlined design allows cooling airflow to move unimpeded, keeping growing area
temperatures lower and allowing you to position your lamp very close to your plants
- Can hang vertically down into the plant canopy and is ideal for enclosed growth chambers
REFLECTOR DIMENSIONS: 8" diameter, 19" L
UNPACKAGED DIMENSIONS INCLUDING FLANGES: 8" diameter, 22-1/8" L
Accepts: Sodium 400, 430, 600, 1000W - Halide 400, 600, 1000W
My bulb, ballast and reflector combination is not working. How can I fix this?
The problem might be a bad connection in the mogul socket. Make sure to disconnect the unit from the power supply, and then look inside the mogul socket for a metal tab. Pry this tab upwards a little bit to make better contact with the bulb base.