Greenbeams CMh Reflector w/Phantom CMh Ballast & 3100K Lamp
Greenbeams CMh Reflector with Phantom CMh Ballast & 3100K Lamp
Greenbeams® lighting increases plant yields by its unique ability to deliver wall-to-wall uniform light intensity over the full plant canopy. This is achieved by the geometry of its patented reflector. It collects the photons from a vertically mounted Philips 315W CMH lamp and distributes them in a uniform 360-degree radial distribution pattern. This light is purposefully reflected off the grow room walls to deliver uniform intensity onto full canopy of the perimeter and interior plants.
In independent testing by Utah State University Crop Physiology Laboratory the spectrums of the Philips 315W CMH 3100K Agro and 4200K 942 lamps are ideal for all plant species. At 1.90 PPF/W the Agro is the most efficient lamp in producing photosynthetic photon flux (PPF) per watt, and its spectrum is 45% more efficient for photosynthesis than HPS.
- Uniform plant growth wall to wall Geometry
- No hot spots throughout room
- 92.6% luminaire efficacy
- Cuts electricity cost 35% vs. 1000W HPS
- Cuts A/C operating costs 50%
- Removes requirement to rotate plants
- Eliminates raising/lowering reflector hassle
Phantom II CMh 315W Ceramic Metal Halide Digital Ballast
The Phantom CMh 315W ballast is a remotely operated, low frequency, square-wave digital ballast designed specifically for the 315W high intensity ceramic halide lamp, which can be used with equal effectiveness for both vegetative and flowering growth. It features internal RF shielding, multi-aspect protection circuitry, versatile 120/208/240V input voltage.
Like all ballasts in the Phantom family, the CMh 315 ballast is silent, reliable, and energy-efficient. It can easily be wall-mounted near the reflector, and can be mounted up to fifty feet away from the reflector using our optional lamp cord extensions. Includes an 8' 120V power cord, operating instructions, and a three-year warranty.
Phantom 315W features:
- Low Frequency, square wave technology provides much greater current stability and consistency in output levels, as well as low acoustic resonance
- Up to 30' lamp striking distance: Separate the ballast from your reflector by 30' of distance if necessary (optional lamp cord extensions may be needed)
- Multi-volt capability: Can be run at either 120V or 240V
- Multi-aspect Protection Circuitry: Includes short circuit protection, open circuit protection, overvoltage protection, under voltage protection, overcurrent protection, hot lamp startup protection, lightning protection, overheat protection, lamp failure protection, and lamp life warning