Hydrofarm’s new Designer T5 System delivers performance, flexibility, and high lumen output in any growing environment. These daisy-chainable systems allow you to choose multiple hanging configurations to meet your garden’s design. They combine German specular aluminum with energy-efficient/high-output T5 bulbs and put out double the light energy of normal fluorescent systems.
- Available in 2- and 4-foot units
- 2 foot: 2, 4, or 8 bulb
- 4 foot: 4, 6, or 8 bulb
- High performance faceted specular aluminum for better light distribution
- May be daisy-chained together
- Powder coated, textured steel housing
- 5 year warranty
- Low profile
- 10’ grounded power cord
- Includes appropriate number of fluorescent 6400K, T5 tubes
Is fluorescent or high intensity discharge lighting best for my garden?
Both fluorescent and high intensity discharge (HID) lighting sources have proven to be beneficial for plant growth. HID sources provide higher amounts of energy which aid in fruiting/flowering/blooming and greenhouse supplementation. Comparatively, fluorescent fixtures consume less power and generate less heat.