Aprilaire Residential Steam Humidifier with Fan Pack
The Model 865 ductless steam humidifier includes a fan pack and is designed for stand alone applications. This ductless solution is ideal for vegetation rooms. Includes Model 65 digital manual control.
• High Capacity - One unit provides between 11.5 and 34.6 gallons per day of moisture to the air.
• Internal Control Board - Manages the operation of the humidifier to provide full capacity at 11.5 or 16 amps.
• Illuminates service light when canister needs to be replaced.
• Display Panel - Illuminated LEDs show unit operation (fill, drain, steam) and diagnostics.
• Back Flow Protection - Air gap in fill cap prevents pressure build up.
• Operating Time Monitor - Accumulates actual humidifier run time to activate periodic drain and fill cycles and monitors the life of the of the canister.
• Drain Water Tempering - Unit uses cold inlet water to temper canister drain water, protecting PVC piping and condensation pumps.
Can I use a carbon filter and fan setup to also air-cool my grow lights?
This is not recommended due to the fact that grow room temperatures will rise if the carbon filter needs to turn off for instances such as CO2 enhancement. Use separate fans to air-cool grow lights and operate carbon filters.