Aprilaire Dehumidifier, 70 pints/day
• Monitors and mitigates humidity separate from the management of sensible cooling load to properly maintain damaging conditions
• Automatic digital controls for simple and easy to maintain all attributes of indoor climate.
• Multi-sensor averaging sample the air for three minutes every hour, to ensure proper humidity levels are maintained 24/7
• Easy-to-change RH set points on the dehumidifier’s digital display, thermostat or mobile app, to make sure optimal conditions are kept throughout the crop’s maturation.
• Properly circulates the air within the controlled environment space to maximize the application of CO2.
• Remote sensors for temperature and humidity sample the air at plant level, providing more accurate monitoring and control.
• Wi-Fi control and monitoring provide updates of conditions in your grow facility at all times from anywhere.
• Capacity: Removes up to 70 pints of moisture per day.
• Comes with a 5-year warranty.
• Made in Madison, WI, USA
Can I use a carbon filter and fan setup to also air-cool my grow lights?
This is not recommended due to the fact that grow room temperatures will rise if the carbon filter needs to turn off for instances such as CO2 enhancement. Use separate fans to air-cool grow lights and operate carbon filters.