- Ideal for cultivation with high light intensity requirements
- High proportions of red and blue light guarantee efficient solid growth
- High output of PAR light (2,100 ?mol/s) promotes photosynthesis
- Lots of red light for strong plant development
- Blue light for a robust, compact plant structure
- Specifically designed for high frequency electronic ballasts
- Made in EU
What is the importance of color temperature ratings (Kelvin) on bulbs (3000K, 6400K, etc.)?
Kelvin is a unit of measure that rates color temperature of a light source. Lower Kelvin temperatures will display deeper hues of red and orange light. Higher Kelvin temperatures emit deeper concentrations of blue light. As a general rule, one should use
How often should I replace my grow bulbs?
Whether fluorescent, sodium, or halide, we recommend replacing light system lamps (bulbs) every 1 to 1.5 years if operated for a minimum of 12 hours per day. Although lamps older than this might still ignite for multiple years, the quality of light they p
What is a Mogul base(E39) socket?
The Mogul base (E39) socket, has a larger diameter and are primarly used in larger lamp wattages. The designation E39 refers to the diameter of the light bulb screw base in millimeters, e.g. E39 has a diameter of 39mm.
My new bulb isn't lighting up, or only lights up sometimes. How can I fix this problem?
The problem might be a bad connection in the mogul socket. Make sure to disconnect the unit from the power supply, and then look inside the mogul socket for a metal tab. Pry this tab upwards a little bit to make better contact with the bulb base.