Back to the Roots Water Garden 2
Back to the Roots Water Garden 2 is a self-cleaning fish tank that grows organic sprouts and herbs. In this low-maintenance, mini aquaponics ecosystem, the fish feed the plants and plants clean the water - no water changes required! Perfect as a hands-on family or classroom project, or a unique gift for the pet or gardening enthusiast in your life.
Beautifully redesigned 3-gallon fish tank features:
- Elegant curved edges
- Double the growing space
- Custom Grow Pods for easy planting and harvesting
- Improved Grow Bed for optimal water circulation
- Convenient tank access to customize your beta's home
Includes everything you need to get started:
- Fish tank and gravel
- Organic seeds and grow stones
- Natural fertilizer
- Coupon for a Beta fish
- Fish food
- Silent, submersible water pump
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
How often should I change the hydroponic nutrient solution in my reservoir?
To ensure optimal nutrient availability and freshness, change reservoir solutions completely every 1 to 2 weeks. If needed, top off low reservoir levels with 1/4 strength nutrient solution or plain water.