Bluelab Peripod M3
Bluelab PeriPod M3
Confidently automate the perfect pH and nutrient levels in growing reservoirs.
Easy integration for nutrient solution management.
Your time is extremely valuable, don't waste it manually dosing.
Designed to be teamed up with the Bluelab® Pro Controller™ for a fully integrated solution for optimal reservoir dosing, the Bluelab® PeriPod™ is a simple and reliable inclusion.
The Bluelab® PeriPod™ responds to dosing triggers received from the Bluelab® Pro Controller™ and pumps pH adjusters and nutrient stock solutions into your reservoir using peristaltic pumps. Accurately measure, control and maintain pH levels. Grow sites are all different, so now you can choose the pump size to match your set up needs and add optional extras to your dosing system set up.
- 1x 120ml/min, 4fl oz/min peristaltic pump for dosing pH adjuster solutions
- 2x 120ml/min, 4fl oz/min peristaltic pumps for dosing nutrient stock solutions
- Rugged wall mount design
- Individual pump priming and calibration
- Replaceable peristaltic pumps and tubing
- 4 metres / 13 feet of acid / alkaline resistant food grade tubing for dosing pH correction solution
- 3x 4 metres / 13 feet of food grade tubing for dosing nutrient stock solution
- Compatible with most modern growing systems including recirculating and drain to waste systems
- Compatible with Bluelab® Pro Controller™ and Bluelab® Dosetronic™ models
What is the suggested pH range for my hydroponic system and soil plants?
Hydroponic and soil gardens differ in the fact they both need different pH ranges for nutrients to be made available for plant absorption. Maintain a pH between 5.0 and 6.5 for hydroponic gardens and 6.0 to 7.0 for soil applications.
How often should I calibrate?
Clean & calibrate meters every 30 uses or 30 days for best results. A 7 & 4 will appear on the screen of the combo meters to indicate it is properly calibrated--when it goes away, it is time to calibrate. A check mark will appear on the screen of all other meters to indicate it is properly calibrated--when it goes away, it is time to calibrate. Calibration process has been made uniform across entire product line as of 2 years ago. Calibration instructions are printed on the back of each meter. Always calibrate at 7.0 first, then 4.
Does Bluelab have a technical support line?
Yes they do. Their USA tech support line is (909) 599-1940.
Does Bluelab offer technical product training to retail stores?
Yes! Their Growers Success Program (GSP) is offered to selected stores currently. Stores are trained on use of all meters, troubleshooting returns, calibrating units, replacing probes, etc. This training program will be expanding to more stores soon!
Can I use any vendor's calibration solution?
It is recommended to use only same brand solutions (Bluelab calibration solutions with Bluelab meters, etc.).