Bluelab Pro Controller
Bluelab Pro Controller
Automated, constant control of reservoir pH and nutrient levels.
Full control of reservoir pH, conductivity and temperature in one place.
When connected to a dosing system the Bluelab® Pro Controller™ manages pH, conductivity and temperature levels in reservoirs. As your plants feed, pH and nutrients are automatically adjusted to the desired range.
Monitor, data log and control your system in real time for immediate response to personalized settings and system alerts, direct from your computer.
- Control pH, conductivity and temperature when connected to a doser
- Easy to navigate menu to program and adjust settings
- ONE Bluelab® Connect™ Stick is included
- Data logging capability
- Remote viewing with Bluelab® Connect™ Software and Apps
- Bright, plant safe green LED with adjustable brightness
- Simple pH calibration with on screen instructions
- High and low alarm control lockouts
- Auto resume dosing on restart after power loss
- Dosing lockouts to protect from over-dosing
- Replaceable Bluelab® probes
- Use Bluelab® PowerPod™ to connect to other mains operated dosers and/or heating or cooling devices
What is the suggested pH range for my hydroponic system and soil plants?
Hydroponic and soil gardens differ in the fact they both need different pH ranges for nutrients to be made available for plant absorption. Maintain a pH between 5.0 and 6.5 for hydroponic gardens and 6.0 to 7.0 for soil applications.
How often should I calibrate?
Clean & calibrate meters every 30 uses or 30 days for best results. A 7 & 4 will appear on the screen of the combo meters to indicate it is properly calibrated--when it goes away, it is time to calibrate. A check mark will appear on the screen of all other meters to indicate it is properly calibrated--when it goes away, it is time to calibrate. Calibration process has been made uniform across entire product line as of 2 years ago. Calibration instructions are printed on the back of each meter. Always calibrate at 7.0 first, then 4.
Does Bluelab have a technical support line?
Yes they do. Their USA tech support line is (909) 599-1940.
Does Bluelab offer technical product training to retail stores?
Yes! Their Growers Success Program (GSP) is offered to selected stores currently. Stores are trained on use of all meters, troubleshooting returns, calibrating units, replacing probes, etc. This training program will be expanding to more stores soon!
Can I use any vendor's calibration solution?
It is recommended to use only same brand solutions (Bluelab calibration solutions with Bluelab meters, etc.).