This portable AC unit will keep your growing area cool (see below for recommended use). It is energy-efficient and is easily moved to provide cooling where you need it most.
- 12,000 BTU/h cooling capacity
- Digital control panel with remote control operation
- Dual hose airflow for superior cooling efficiency
- Power outage auto reset function
- Superior heavy duty compressor
- Side-to-side air distribution improves cooling performance and energy efficiency
- Extendable double-exhaust hose (up to 6')
- Caster wheels for easy moving
- This unit does not contain a sealed compressor; a small amount of room air will be exchanged through the exhaust port
- Features R-410A refrigerant which has a higher heat absorbing capacity and is more environmentally friendly than models that use R-22 refrigerant
- RECOMMENDED USE: 10'W x 10'L x 8'H ROOM WITH A MAXIMUM OF TWO 1000W AIR COOLED HID LAMPS
- 115V/60 Hz/1355W/11.8A
- Dimensions: 18.3" x 18.8" x 30.1"
- Weight: 73 lbs
Can I use a carbon filter and fan setup to also air-cool my grow lights?
This is not recommended due to the fact that grow room temperatures will rise if the carbon filter needs to turn off for instances such as CO2 enhancement. Use separate fans to air-cool grow lights and operate carbon filters.
Will the ACAN12 analog portable air conditioner work on an enivronmental controller?
Yes, this unit will function on an environmental controller or timer device. However, it is highly recommended that a 120V/15A power expansion device be used in conjunction to prevent the unit from tripping the circuit breaker.