- Large refrigeration capacity (recommended volume 52-132 gal/200-500 L)
- Anti-corrosive pure titanium evaporator for both fresh and salt water
- Rate of flow: 1/4 HP (264–660 GPH/1000-2500 L/hour)
- Recommended pumps: AAPW550 or AAPW800
- Tubing size: 1/2" (HGTB50), 3/4" (HGTB75), 1" (HGTB100)
- Unit Dimensions: 18.7"L x 14.1"W x 19.3"H
- For cooling capability, please refer to the performance chart found in the product information tab.
Why is my Active Aqua Chiller not cooling the stated amount of water on the box?
Firstly, if you have just set up the chiller for the first time, allow it at least 12-24 hours to cool the nutrient solution in your reservoir to the desired temperature, just as you would allow a refrigerator time to cool down when first turned on. If you're having a persistent problem with your chiller not cooling your reservoir solution effectively, it's likely that you need a larger chiller for the volume of solution you're cooling. Active Aqua Chillers are rated for the amount of water stated on the box without factoring in other grow room elements like heat from multiple grow lights, large pumps in the reservoir, etc. For optimal results, it is best to use a chiller with the largest cooling capacity specification your budget allows.